In order to keep your skin healthy, it is important to clean your makeup brushes at least twice a month. This recipe will only take five minutes to create and use!
- 1 cup of castile soap
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 8 drops lemon essential oil
- 8 drops tea tree essential oil
- Small dish
- Large glass jar with a tight-fitting lid
- Small amount of warm water
- Place the soap, olive oil, lemon essential oil, and tea tree oil in the jar.
- Mix the ingredients well. You have now made brush cleaner!
- Place a small amount of the brush cleaner in a small dish with a little warm water.
- Face the brushes downward, and wet slightly in the sink.
- Then, swirl the brushes into the brush cleaner, gently squeezing out excess dirt.
- Rinse the brushes in water.
- Pat the brushes dry and allow them to fully dry overnight on a clean cloth.
- Store the remaining cleaner with the lid sealed. It should allow you to clean your brushes 14-16 times!