Make any room in the house smell fresh for the holidays or any time of year with this simple recipe:
- Small, clean glass jar
- 3-4 cotton balls
- 3-4 drops of your favorite smelling essential oil- or one you’re just in the mood for
- Optional: nail polish, glitter, craft paints
Take the glass jar and place the cotton balls inside
- Add the drops of essential oil
- Punch holes at the top of the jar
- Screw the lid back on, and decorate. Get creative!
- Place the jar under a bed, in a closet, near a trash can, or any other part of the home that needs a freshness boost
Need a gift for your children’s teachers? This little jar makes the perfect present for teachers, grandparents, and friends!