When dogs have ear wax buildup, it can become stinky. To help remove the wax and clean the ear use this simple trick.
- 3 drops of lavender oil
- One teaspoon of sweet oil
- Dilute three drops of lavender oil in with a teaspoon of sweet oil and mix well
- Put approximately four drops of the mixture into each ear.
- Gently massage the base of the ears for a few minutes, or as long as the pup will sit still.
- Remove the excess wax with a cotton cloth or pads. Note: Do not poke cotton swabs into the dog’s ear canal.