Ready to take off that polish? Try the chemical-free way!
- 1/3 cup of organic apple cider vinegar (this is antibacterial and anti-fungal and keeps the nail area free from bacterial growth)
- 1/3 cup rubbing alcohol
- 3 drops of grapefruit essential oil
- 3 drops of sweet orange essential oil
- 7 drops of lemon essential oil
- Pour the apple cider vinegar into a small bowl.
- Add in the essential oils and rubbing alcohol.
- Mix well.
- Use a funnel to pour into a small bottle or container.
- To use, soak a cotton ball in the solution and rub on nails. You can also dip your nails in the solution for 20 seconds before you use the cotton ball to wipe clean.
Note: This may take longer to remove polish than the chemical version, but with patience, you will have used a healthy alternative to fingernail polish remover.