Rose water has several cosmetic uses. Here are its most common applications:
- Helps to maintain the skins pH balance and control excess oil on the face.
- Anti-inflammatory properties allow it to reduce skin redness, get rid of acne, dermatitis and eczema
- Works as a facial cleanser, as it can remove oil and dirt that has accumulated in clogged pores
- Hydrates and revitalizes skin as a moisturizing agent
- Antibacterial properties allow it to aid in healing scars, cuts, and wounds
- Antioxidant properties help it strengthen skin cells and regenerate skin tissues.
- Treats dandruff
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles.
- Scent of roses can be applied as a fragrance that is said to enhance and uplift your mood.