For more than 225 years, glycerin has been one of the most versatile household ingredients, with almost 1,500 known end uses including many applications as an ingredient or processing aid in cosmetics, toiletries, personal care, food and drugs. It is helpful in removing food & drink stains.
Other common uses of glycerin:
- Moisturizes, tones, and improves skin. It is effective keeping feet crack-free, making lips soft, and improving psoriasis and eczema.
- Common ingredient in anti-aging cosmetic products, as it is able to assist in reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
- Can be used as a facial cleanser when mixed with rosewater to deep clean pores and rid the face of dirt and dust.
- Serves as an effective acne and blackhead treatment.
- Helps prevent hair loss and promotes hair growth. It can be used to moisturize the hair and scalp, reducing dandruff and split ends, and giving hair a natural shine.
- Can be used medicinally as short-term constipation relief, a glaucoma treatment, and to relieve pressure in the brain due to conditions such as stroke, encephalitis, and tumors.
- Picture Perfect Watercolors
- DIY Finger Painting
- Preserving Leaves and Flowers
- Save Porcelain and Ceramics