Benzoin tincture is an antiseptic that can be used as a skin protectant, a respiratory treatment, and for dental issues.
Common uses of Benzoin Tincture:
- Protects skin from irritation by forming a protective barrier over the affected area. It is effective in treating ulcers, bedsores, and cracked nipples.
- Relieves respiratory discomforts when added to vaporizer fluids.
- Effective at relieving issues in and around the mouth including cracked lips, inflamed gums, canker sores, and cold sores.
- Can be applied in the first-aid treatment of minor cuts and abrasions.
- Works and an adhesive tape for bandages