Oil of lavender is said to be an effective and safe way to get rid of fleas and keep them away for the short term. Use this tip to help your pup get rid of those fleas.
- Several drops of lavender oil
- Dog brush
- An old towel or cotton shirt
- Using the dog brush as a guide, cut the towel or shirt larger than the head of the brush.
- Dab several drops of lavender oil onto the towel or shirt.
- Scrunch the fabric together to spread the oil around on the fabric.
- Place the fabric over the brush head and press it into the bristles.
- Brush over your dog’s coat, rinsing the brush in water if necessary.