Sometimes, traditional face washes contain chemicals that are so harsh, they dry out your skin and cause it to overcompensate by producing more oil, which results in even more acne. If your current face wash isn’t cutting it, or you simply want to try something new, use this easy recipe to leave your face clean AND moisturized while ensuring your face wash is all natural.
- 2/3 cup rosewater
- 1/3 cup unscented liquid castle soap
- 1 tsp vegetable glycerin
- 1/2 tsp vitamin E oil
- 10 drops of lavender oil
- 8 oz glass amber pump bottle
- Pyrex measuring cup
- Measure the rosewater into the Pyrex cup.
- Transfer the rosewater into the pump bottle carefully and slowly.
- Add the vegetable glycerin, vitamin E oil, and lavender oil.
- Close the bottle and shake gently to combine the ingredients together.
- Shake before use.
Recommended for use twice a day.